Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are family...Ev'ryone can see we're together, As we walk on by, and we fly just like birds of a feather, I won't tell no lie, all of the people around us they say, Can they be that close, Just let me state for the record, We're giving love in a family dose, living life is fun and we've just begun, To get our share of the world's delights, high hopes we have for the future, And our goal's in sight!!! ~Sister Sledge
1 comment:
Hey Denise! It's Kelly (Robertson) Tofslie...my mom Paulette, dad Phil and I used to sit with you at Beaverton Four Square:)
I stumbled onto your blog from Shannon Rider's and wanted to say hi! I read that your family expanded and hope all is going well with full house you have now:) You all look like you are doing great! We will keep you in our prayers!
Post a Comment